Your Privacy Rights
Your California Privacy Rights
Our Commitment to Privacy
Personal Information that We May Collect
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through this Website unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of your computer’s IP address. The information we collect will vary depending on how you use this Website. On some pages you can register or request to receive materials, announcements and other information from us or from others. The types of personal information collected may include, without limitation, your name and contact information (such as your postal address, zip code, phone number or e-mail address), your gender, the number and/or ages of members of your household or business, information about the type of properties you are interested in and other general information relating to product preferences, personal interests, household income or areas of interest on our Website.
We do not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 18. We will not contact children under age 18 without a parent’s permission. In addition to the information provided by Website visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Methods”).
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use information you provide on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our site, enhance our site, and to better understand the profile of our online audience. We may also use this data, both aggregate and personal to you, to enhance your site experience on our site by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you. In some cases we use your personal information to contact you or to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request. We may provide your information to third parties such as homebuilders and service and product providers to enable them to follow-up with you on your requests. We may also use your information for market research purposes, for project planning or for developing prospect lists for our existing and future communities. In doing so, we may reproduce, publish, broadcast or post such information to third parties assisting with our planning. In addition, the Community’s Association and/or affiliated realty entities may also provide information to us and we may provide information to them on updated resident information. We may also use your information for market research purposes, for project planning or for developing prospect lists for our existing and future communities involving KDCH or other affiliates within the DMB Family of Communities who share in the development, sale or management of our communities, golf courses or clubs. In doing so, we may reproduce, publish, broadcast or post such information to third parties assisting with our planning.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information or share your personal information with other people outside DMB or with nonaffiliated companies, except with your permission, or under the following limited circumstances:
- We may need to share the information or send the information to partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements in order to provide the information, product or services you have requested or to help us communicate with you about offers (provided that these companies do not have any independent rights to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do so).
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with homebuilders and service and product providers for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We may establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
- We transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
This Website may contain links to third-party Websites for homebuilders, retailers, service providers and others, which are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of the contents of such sites. While we endeavor to only provide links to Websites maintained by reputable organizations, you should be aware that these third parties might be able to gather information from and about you if you visit their Websites. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ substantially from our policy. We assume no liability for the privacy practices of such other sites and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Website. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Correction of Personal Information & Opt-Out Right
We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate. Accordingly, we ask that you notify us in the manner described below of any changes to your personal information.
Questions and Suggestions
Contact us via U.S. Mail
Kukui’ula Development Company (Hawaii), LLC
PO Box 280
Kōloa HI, 96756
Contact us via email
Contact us by telephone 808-742-0234
Contact us by fax 808-742-0235
© 2006, Kukui’ula Development Company (Hawaii), LLC.
All rights reserved.