Membership at The Club at Kukui‘ula affords Kukui‘ula’s home owners and guests with access to The Clubhouse and the rich array of amenities at the heart of our community.
• The 18-hole Tom Weiskopf golf course and golf clubhouse
• Custom private and group outdoor activities led by Huaka‘i Outfitters
• Kukui‘ula’s 32′ Yellowfin boat, the Mahealani
• Dining at ‘Umeke Kitchen + Bar and the Makai Grill + Bar
• Treatments, services and classes at Hi‘ilani Spa + Fitness
• 10 acres of organic-grown produce at The Farm
• The Makai Pools adjacent to The Great Lawn
• Rebound Ace-surfaced tennis courts for practice and match play
• Culturally rich and intellectually stimulating events and activities
Open Daily, 7AM – 8PM
Gather for breakfast and strong morning espresso made with Kaua’i-grown beans. Soft sofas warrant lounging, while housemade snacks fuel imaginations for the events of the day ahead. Come evening, The Great Lawn’s giant fire pit beckons—to welcome sunset with a cocktail or a stick of fire-toasted marshmallows.
The Game Room at the Clubhouse
Open Mon. – Sun., 7am – 8pm
In addition to drawers and jars of sweets and treats, the Game Room at the Clubhouse is beloved by keiki and teens alike and is the perfect spot for a family game of chess, checkers, shuffleboard, pool or vintage Pac Man. Binoculars on the Game Room lanai offer a chance to capture the Mahealani returning from a deep sea fishing trip or Spouting Horn at sunset.